Alexander Matthew:
Alexander - Defender of mankind.
Matthew - Gift of God.
Andrew Christian:
Andrew - Strong; manly; courageous.
Christian - Follower of Christ; anointed.
I have had several of you notice that I've gone from calling the twins Alex and Drew to calling them Alex and Andrew. Well, really would it be one of my pregnancies if I didn't change the baby's name??? LOL!
Chad is still calling them Alex and Drew, but for some reason I'm now calling them Alex & Andrew. I think I like the way it rolls off the tongue better. Or maybe it's b/c then they both start with A's. I'm not sure why, but that's what I call them!
So, I guess we'll see who wins when the twins get here!!
11 years ago

7 comments:
I like all the variations of their names. I bet you end up calling them by all! Well, maybe you will shorten them...when calling 5 kids names you will be exhausted by the end! :) I am sitting her starving, surfing, trying to convice myself I can go to bed hungry. Weigh in tomorrow...ugh. (and no, I was not good this weekend..think Rudy's cream corn)
I personally like Alex and Andrew best...but that's just me. :)I'll be in town this weekend for a friend's birthday. :)
love the names! alex and andrew.
i have nicknames for both of my kids. they all get shorted unless you just don't want them to. i remember that you din't want people to call joshua, josh. so you can do the same with andrew. andrew is a great name. i have a nephew named andrew.
cant wait for an update!
Love the names... I'm so excited for you all. S*
Thank goodness you posted a message I was starting to think you had the babies..
My vote is for Alex & Andrew, but my opionion doesn't count.
The names are precious. I like Alex and Andrew best :)
Hope you are doing well! Can't wait to see you guys.
I LOVE the names!
My nephew is Alex (Alexander) and my little cousin is Andy (Andrew)they are 6 months apart and the BEST of friends......
So why not call them Alex and Andy....you still get the names you want and they both start with an A....lol
Rachel (Sept Moms)
Post a Comment