7.29.2008

My 1 month olds...

Can you believe it? Why does time have to go so fast? My precious little babies turned one month old Sunday. I just can't believe it!

They went to Will and Ethan's well checks at the doctor last week and were weighed again. Andrew was 6 lbs, 13 oz (8 oz above birth weight) and Alex was 8 lbs, 9 oz (13 oz above birth weight). They are finally figuring out how to eat and gain weight! PHEW! That is such a relief! I have been so stressed out about nursing two lazy babies, but I'm not anymore!

They go in this Thursday for their official 1 month well check and they'll be weighed again. Hopefully we won't go see the doctor again until their 2 month appointment! We're getting very well known at the pediatrician's office! LOL!

I planned on taking pictures and posting them, but trying to find a happy moment for Andrew is pretty difficult these days! Also, Alex scratched his face pretty bad Sunday night. Maybe today will be a good day for a picture. We'll see!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

one month already! wow time flies! But then Bryce is now 15 months and I am 3 weeks away from my due date! Crazy! I'm glad the boys are doing better.

Alison said...

I cannot believe they are 1 month old! My gosh time flies...Just treasure it Lindsey because sooner than later you will turn around and they will be as big as Will! Hope you get some better sleep hun.(((Hugs)))

Kristen said...

Time does fly...good thing I get to see them in a few weeks!

Kelly said...

Time does fly! Brennan is already 3 1/2 months old and no longer looks like a newborn. :( I need to see mor epics Lindsey! Lol, yes it is a need!