First Megan came up from Austin, she was here 8/5 - 8/12. Ethan had his first ever soccer practice on Megan's first day here, so we all went out to the soccer field!
Ethan is the one in stripes.
The cheering section:
The next day we took Megan out to Alki beach in Seattle. It's a great beach with gorgeous views!
Alex decided that this would be a good day to start pulling his own hair! So we thwarted his plans!
I also took Megan out to the winery. We had to take the twins with us, but the big boys stayed home with Daddy. Here's a picture of Megan and Alex:
Then it was "spa night" for Mommy!
Megan's last day here was spent down at the Pike Place Market. It was crowded but lots of fun!
We of course were sad to see her go, but she's already talking about planning another trip and we can't wait until she comes back! Thank you Megan!! We miss you already!

5 comments:
how blessed you are to have such great friends and family! the picutres were great!
blessings ~
I had a great time with all of you-can't wait to come back!! I know the babies are growing so fast. I miss all of you too! Give all the boys hugs for me!!
Looks like you guys had fun! I love seeing pics of your family Linds!
PS What was your friend wearing Alex in? I can't see a carrier?
My post better be next! :) Like I have room to talk....going on 3 weeks here.
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Loved all the pictures. your boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment