11.22.2008

Pictures...

I've taken some cute pics recently and thought I'd share a few of them!

I love to watch "A" and "a" interact! They get themselves into the funniest positions! This is how I found them the other day! "A" is the one laying on his back and "a" is trying to eat him! LOL!


"a" loves to stand up! He gets the biggest smile on his face when you stand him up in your lap! We've been thinking about buying him an early Christmas present - an excersaucer - so he can stand to his hearts content. Thursday morning at CBS I mentioned that and so they put him in one. Look how cute he is in it!

Today I went to get my hair cut and colored! I haven't colored it in almost 4 years! Don't worry, I didn't go blonde again! Here's the before (it was taken at the pumpkin patch)

And, drum roll please, here's the after:

The color is real subtle and I love it. I just have some really pretty highlights now. Here is "E" being silly!

And a picture of me and my love!

How cute are we??!!

6 comments:

Karlise said...

You look great Linds!! And your boys are adorable as always. Bella loves her exersaucer too.

NanaBlue said...

You're all too cute!!! Love the new do!!

Cheryl said...

I love your hair Lindsey! It looks great! And the boys are all soo cute!
Grant is 3 months and already trying to crawl!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics Linds! A and a are so adorable...love how you captured their interaction with each other! So wish I could hug on them :) Kirsten's cutting her 8th tooth and is making her grumpy...she's 13m can you believe it? You look great! Love the new look! :)

Kristen said...

The new do looks great on you! Frames your face very nicely! And cute pics of the boys-little "a" will have my heart forever ya know. ;)

Alison said...

Great Pics LuLu!! I LOVE your new do! Love the color&cut. I would love to get my hands on those precious babies and I love the pic of you&all the boys at the pumkin patch. Love ya girl!!