2.22.2007

We're in!

Well, we made another move! Our 4th move in 13 months. I'm so sick of moving!!

Here's a picture of the front of the house:


We're still trying to get settled in. I'll post pictures of the inside once I get it all unpacked and decorated! We're getting there, slowly but surely!

I have a girl's night out tomorrow night so I imagine that Chad will get some more unpacked. He's been amazing through all of this! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband! I love you, babe!

On another note, life is starting to get busy for us!! This weekend I have my GNO and then I get my hair cut Saturday morning. I'm trying a new salon and I'm really excited! Then Saturday afternoon we're going to a birthday party for our friend's little boy.

Then in 2 weeks from today we're headed to Whistler!! Yea! My mom is coming up to stay with the boys and then Chad and I will have 3 days to ourselves!! I can't wait! The weekend after that my sister, Dawn and her mom, Linda are coming up to stay a few days! I get to play tour guide, which I love doing! We'll have so much fun! THEN, we're going to Texas for a couple weeks during the beginning of April!! I'm so excited!

Ok, I think that's all I know for now! I hope all of you are having a great week!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

We can't wait too see you! Let's hope you aren't too exhausted from skiing and playing tour guide though!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're in! Love the house...can't wait to see the inside :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!! It won't be long now!! Love you. Mom