Hi everyone, this is Chad posting on behalf of Lindsey. We are currently at the hospital; it's 1:00am and I'm needing caffeine, so excuse the typos or ramblings.
Lindsey started having regular contractions around 9:00pm tonight, so we starting tracking them closely. About 9:15, they started to really hurt, and were averaging 5 mins apart, so we knew something was happening. About 10:00pm, after an hour of consistent contractions, we started getting the car loaded and getting dressed to head to the hospital.
We arrived at 11:00pm (yes, we are only 15 mins away - but LOTS had to be done in that hour), fully expecting that this is a false alarm. Since we evicted the other three boys from their cozy abode, we've just expected that to be the case.
At 11:30, the charge nurse checked Lindsey and she was already at 4 - can I just say wow...we're further along than we thought.
At 12:30, Lindsey's at a 5 and not really in much pain. With any luck, these will slip out like Joshua did and we'll have a family of seven by 6am :)
I'll edit this post as we know more. Thanks everyone for all the well wishes and prayers - they are much needed. We are really blessed to have had a great pregnancy and have made it to 39 weeks with twins.
Ok guys - it's 7:00am and we've had quite the night. Lindsey had her epideral put in about 2am and the labor has slowed dramtically as a result. We all tried to sleep a little and they finally put her on pitocin about 6:30 this morning to kickstart things. She's at 9 now and we should be starting things shortly. I'll post pictures and any further updates later.
11 years ago

10 comments:
I don't think she's getting a pedicure today!! You are all in my prayers this morning!
I am so thrilled those babies are on their way! Praying for a quick and easy labor! You're in my prayers.
yeah! i am praying for you guys!
Yay!! I can't wait to meet them! I will be praying this am -
Congrats to all of you!
Thanks for updating us Chad! We are praying for you guys, and very excited for you. Good luck Lindsey!!!
Yea!!! I can't wait to hear more updates. Thanks Chad!
I see you are still waiting! Poor thing!!!!! I pray that they come REALLY soon for you Lindsey!
Rachel
(Sept Mommy board)
Linds - I'm praying for you and those babies right now. I'll be thinking of you all day! Chad thank you SO much for updating! Big hugs!!!
YEAHHHHHHHH!!! Savannah and I are soooo excited and we'll be praying for you, Lindz!!!
yippee! Congrats to you. I can't wait to meet the little guys! Thanks Chad for updating us.
Post a Comment